ArcBoard & ArcPedals
Chris Trotter added some pedals to his setup: ArcPad & ArcPedals – QMK-powered feet spaceships!
Published October 20, 2023
Creators! Feel free to tip me off
about your keyboard related projects to bring them to 100K readers.
The ArcBoard is a futuristic split keyboard with keywell and various integrated gadgets. Designer Chris Trotter aka crazymittens-r published a pedal extension: the mighty ArcPedals.
As promised, mk2 of the pedals, for your entertainment – crazymittens.
- Split, 4x6 keywells with 5-key thumb clusters; 6x6 effective key matrix to program
- Dual 34mm thumb trackballs
- Dual 5-way dpads
- Quad encoders w. LED backlighting
- Connectivity via TRRS
- Diffused LED indicator panel
- TFT screens on both halves for doing fun things with quantum painter
- Dovetail-attached large sloped palm rests
- Modular design with M3 hot-melt inserts and M3x8 countersunk machine screws
- four actually-usable buttons per foot
- trackball layer switcher
- rgb rgb rgb
This trackball-like thing with the big led ring around it changes foot pedal layers: Swipe left/right/up/down to select 1 of 4 layers.
Published on Fri 20th Oct 2023. Featured in KBD #140 (source).
of ergomech.store shared his Corne Chocoflan
, a low-pro Corne variant optimized for wireless use.
designed a Dactyl-like ergo split in Fusion360 – the Basilisk
Introducing the euclid36
, an open source angled monoblock by sadekbaroudi
Another Raspberry Pi Pico based keyboard: Budgy
sub-100x100mm low profile split by richardgoulter
features switches soldered directly to pins, without a matrix.
, a wireless unibody keyboard.