The Cantaloupe V2.0 is a reversible open-source ergo split keyboard by u/BucketInABucket with on-board ARM processor.
Published January 21, 2022
An open-source 60% QMK-compatible split ergo keyboard.
My next iteration of my personal split keyboard called the Cantaloupe – BucketInABucket.
The layout is based on the Ergodash layout with the inner-most keys removed and an improved thumb cluster. (The layout was only used as a reference, the board is a completely new design.)
Plenty of design cues have been taken from the YAEMK for version 2.0, especially with regards to the microprocessor section and the way that keyboard implements a fully reversible design.
- 30-key layout, pinky stagger, arrow keys.
- On-board ARM (changed to STM32F4x1CxUx: F401 and F411 both compatible) processor
- Kailh hot-swap
- USB-C input and split connect ports with full ESD protection.
- 0.96" OLED
- Rotary encoder and Pimoroni trackball (replacing one encoder).
- Reversible design which means lower PCB cost.
- JTAG/SWD breakout header for an alternate means of programming the board.
GitHub repo: https://github.com/Ariamelon/Cantaloupe
Published on Fri 21st Jan 2022. Featured in KBD #62 (source).
A successor to the elephant42, 🦣
is on a whole new level in many ways.
ErgoChoco is a well-documented open-source pseudosplit build by Choco617
Based on Pseudoku
's Hypo Warp,
D-Warp is a 3D-printed split by u/Darrenph1
with a quite rare thumb key arrangement.
is a tented split keyboard with lowered thumb cluster – designed by geek-rabb1t
The naked split ortho 40%
is back with fully addressable rgb backlighting (gallery
). Still without plate, case and PCB.
This Tightyl build
is based on Okke
's design (git