Little Big Scroll
Little Big Scroll is an open-source macropad with encoder designed by Tweetydabirdie.
Published January 11, 2022
A low-cost and easy to build macro pad intended for among other things media controls – TweetyDaBird.
Github repo: https://github.com/TweetyDaBird/Little-Big-Scroll
- Promicro/Elite C or equivalent controller
- Programmable with QMK and VIAL
- Cherry MX style keyswitches
- Kaihl hot swap sockets
- Clickable Rotary encoder with up to 40mm wheel
- Optional 0.91" 128x32 OLED screen
- Optional Per Key RGB
- Designed with a complete sandwich case for an easy build
Published on Tue 11th Jan 2022. Featured in KBD #61 (source).
, a companion for your keyboard, acts as an input pass-through and macropad.