MRIYA is a Corne-derivative optimized for wireless – shared by themaxbang.
Published April 27, 2023
Creators! Feel free to tip me off
about your keyboard related projects to bring them to 100K readers.
Max Yakovlev aka themaxbang shared his 42-key split MRIYA, derived from foostan's Corne Cherry v.3.0.1.
Teased earlier under a different name, I love the idea that Max, while living in Russia, chose a Ukrainian name (meaning dream) for his design.
- Hotswap MX
- Design optimized for wireless
- Updated thumb cluster (inspired by jian)
- Reset buttons
- Native nice!view support
- Updated pinky stagger
- No LEDs
- QMK/ZMK support
- Controllers (ProMicro from AliExpress) longer than 35mm will stick out from the cover.
- Required thickness for the bottom FR4 plate at least 1.6mm because of construction specifics (only 4 mounting points)
- Limited keycap compatibility (e.g. MT3 ortho sets) because of the 1.25u thumb keys
Published on Thu 27th Apr 2023. Featured in KBD #121 (source).
Using an IO expander instead of a second Pro Micro? Posted by scissor_rock_paper
A handwired build by scissor_rock_paper
featuring an IO port expander.
is a hotswap handwired monoblock split mechanical keyboard by ozkan
Super slim, handwired, wireless
: a Xiao RP2040 powered 36 key split by u/MReavley
A tightly spaced keyboard by kbranch38