New version of the Lil Chonky Bois
New version of the Lil Chonky Bois by Sndr666. MX version added.
Published June 5, 2021
Creators! Feel free to tip me off
about your keyboard related projects to bring them to 100K readers.
This is the next iteration of the original lil Chonkster, with eased tenting and a little less curvature of the keywell.
- Less curvature, resulting in less tenting.
- MX and Alps versions, MX version is still waiting on 1.75U thumbkeys, which were harder to order than anticipated.
- Punk rock hotswap sockets using rivets.
- TRRS connector moved to the thumb cluster.
[…] after using the previous incarnation for a couple of months I decided to ease the tenting and I found I needed a little less curvature of the keywell – Sndr666.
Updated git repo: https://github.com/sanderboer/chonkybois/tree/main/lil_chonky
Published on Sat 5th Jun 2021. Featured in KBD #29 (source).
is a split ortholinear keyboard designed by u/Y2ff
– with exposed through-hole diodes arranged nicely at the top.
Pangaea, a split keyboard with mind-boggling adjustability, co-designed by @otahinosame, @k2 and @e3w2q, has advanced to rev.3.
is a split with number row, trackpoints and open source PCB (git
with some neat features.
announced his GRIN Quern
– an ergonomic keyboard with GRIN/Sagittarius layout and center trackpad.
The cute 34-key Wubbo
is an open-source wireless split keyboard by u/cacheworks