I use it for quite a while and seem to find the perfect angle between the halves. I wanted a slimmer version of them, so I combined the halves into one simple board. The result is not as slim as I hoped though. The next stop is a custom PCB then – ak66666.
The main idea was to have a top plate thick enough to fit the switches bottom part. That plate should be more rigid than the original board.
Also I wanted to use the Cherry-MX keycap-compatible Kailh switches for which I do have a nice set of key caps, but I completely forgot about difference in their size, so I used the "regular" Kailh Choc ones. So this is just another interim design on the eternal journey to an ideal.