Santoku Gen 2
Dracula teeth mouseclicks, trackpoint as a first-class citizen, split (or unsplit), 40%, mouse scroll wheel, OLED, etc. by tyered.
Published July 18, 2021
After using the original Santoku for more than a year, tyered announced its newest revision. However, Gen 2 is a new design from the ground up keeping the original's spirit and goals intact.
Unfortunately, this design is not open source, but it comes with a detailed description of the concept and features, e.g.:
- FFC (Flat Flexible Cable) connecting the halves.
- Easily switch between split or unsplit depending on your situation.
- Tightly integrated trackpoint with mouse buttons on both sides and a real usable mouse scroll wheel.
- Very low profile. Portable. Easily fits in a work bag.
- Custom, recessed, no-slip pads on the bottom.
Published on Sun 18th Jul 2021. Featured in KBD #35 (source).
by But She's a Girl
is an updated Piano – with PCB and case files shared.
A new enigma36 by sadekbaroudi
, this time an open body version.
A wireless keyboard that never has to be plugged in. Committed by SouthPawEngineer
The open-source Atreus52
comes with a little twist.
is a handwired low-profile split keyboard designed and shared by u/Noctevo
. A handwired split with a single controller, braided cables and photolog.