The Skean by Alexander Krikun is an open-source wireless MX/Alps split with onboard controller.
Published January 9, 2022
After the Nijuni Alexander published another similar Corne-derivative, the Skean.
Similarly to the Nijuni, the Skean is a wireless 44-key split inspired by the Jian and the Corne as well. However, instead of the nice!nano and Pro Micro footprint, it has an on-board controller.
- Wireless with a built-in E73 module
- ZMK support (currently via a config repo)
- Fuses and ESD protection
- MX or Alps compatibility
- More aggressive pinky stagger
- 233350 310 mAh batteries (three times the size of typical "under the nice!nano" ones)
- 8 mm standoffs (standard Corne thickness) possible using select switches and 0.8 PCBs.
GitHub repo: https://github.com/krikun98/Skean
Published on Sun 9th Jan 2022. Featured in KBD #60 (source).
is a split board featuring Blackpill, Choc switches, audio, trackball and trackpoint.