Weteor's 34-key Tipper-TF is a split unibody BLE keyboard with splay and e-ink display.
Published July 2, 2022
Creators! Feel free to tip me off
about your keyboard related projects to bring them to 100K readers.
This cute little monoblock split by weteor, the Tipper-TF, sports a uniquely positioned e-ink display.
(The design is not new but was brought to my attention only recently, by @daraku__neko's tweet.)
- 34 keys
- low profile
- Choc v1 with choc spacing
- angled hands
- splayed columns
- variable height on outer column: can be adjusted by a combination of pinheaders (1.27mm pitch, 1mm or 1.5mm height) + (at the moment) spacer PCBs.
- 1.54'' epaper display by GoodDisplay (EPD - GDEW0154M09)
- Bluetooth and USB connection
- case files are supplied (STL, as well as FreeCAD files)
- ZMK firmware support
According to weteor, MKB keycaps work great on the Tipper, but he prefers Pseudoku's Chicago Steno caps – shown in the photo above.
Published on Sat 2nd Jul 2022. Featured in KBD #85 (source).
's keyboard dubbed the Reviung_ish
extends the distinctive Reviung layout with a number row.
published his monoblock Atreyu
's PCB files.
A small riddle by SouthPawEngineer
Zaphod by petejohanson
in the acrylic plate case.
is a 34-key unibody split designed by ButteredBread5255
for the 0xCB Helios controller.
by floookay is an Arisu-fork with function keys (repo
). Built by Ok_Promotion_6175