YEET keycap profile
YEET is a keycap profile by shogzilla with both MX and Choc compatible files.
Published July 18, 2021
YEET is a set of open source STLs to produce MX or Choc compatible keycaps.
I was made aware of this profile by hcir321's Torn-case post.
- Open 3d modeler of choice, one able to import STLs. Meshmixer is free and can do everything required.
- Select a base; Choc or MX-spaced.
- Select a stem; Choc or MX. Rotate it 90 degrees if desired. Apply it to the cross-shaped hole in the base so it fills the hole.
- Select an indicator; apply it to the rectangular opening on the base.
- Select a top. This, you'll need to resize so it matches the base.
- Export as STL, import to chitubox or slicer of choice, slice, and print!
Published on Sun 18th Jul 2021. Featured in KBD #35 (source).
You can print decent Choc keycaps
on an FDM 3D printer (pics
), just tilt them 45°! Posted by irveln
. (Waiting for STLs.)
MCC is a new cylindrical keycap profile for Kailh Choc low profile switches by MoErgo
This Planck EZ by Shib_Mc_Ne
features 3D printed PLA/mussle shell keycaps. With source files.
Something different: forged carbon keycaps
A Yasui Umo build by kaz_shares
featuring DIP caps by rutomoda.
Another build with caps scavenged from a Triumph Adler Gabriele 9009
, this time by u/orpheo_1452