YEET keycap profileYEET keycap profile by shogzilla.
YEET is a set of open source STLs to produce MX or Choc compatible keycaps.
I was made aware of this profile by hcir321's Torn-case post.
- Open 3d modeler of choice, one able to import STLs. Meshmixer is free and can do everything required.
- Select a base; Choc or MX-spaced.
- Select a stem; Choc or MX. Rotate it 90 degrees if desired. Apply it to the cross-shaped hole in the base so it fills the hole.
- Select an indicator; apply it to the rectangular opening on the base.
- Select a top. This, you'll need to resize so it matches the base.
- Export as STL, import to chitubox or slicer of choice, slice, and print!
Published on Sun 18th Jul 2021. Featured in KBD #35 (source).
is a new cylindrical keycap profile for Kailh Choc low profile switches by MoErgo
designed an adapter
to run a Microswitch SD keycap on an MX mechanical keyboard.