Contact & Contribute
Hey, I'm Tamas Dovenyi – the dude running this blog.
Feel free to contact me if you'd like to report any errors/typos, would like to send me something or if you have anything newsworthy, e.g. a missing meetup from the database, a cool keyboard design you created, or other keyboard related projects I could feature.
- Email for keyboard stuff is info at golem dot hu.
- u/dovenyi on Reddit.
- dovenyi#4481 on Discord – I check this once a day.
- @KbdNews on Twitter
What to submit?
If you'd like your project to get featured, and brought to 100K visitors a month, I'm constantly looking for:
- original keyboard designs (preferably open-hardware projects but closed-source ones too)
- new products, innovations in the keyboard hobby/industry
- tips, tools, software solutions, new keycap profiles, controllers, typing games, etc.
- commercial products as well – just ping me, we'll figure out something.
What NOT to submit?
- I rarely feature GBs or ICs with only renders, it has to be really special (e.g. a new keycap profile).
- I don't feature mere builds of others' keyboard designs.
Unfortunately, I can't turn a single photo seen on twitter into a post. To be able to feature your project I'll need at least:
- Name of the project/keyboard
- Designer/author's name or nick
- Description/details/specification of the project/product.
- At least one cover photo/image for the post (possibly about 8:6 - 16:9 aspect ratio, default is 1200px wide)
- Optionally: Links to more resources (github, blog entry, gallery, etc.)
- Github repo for project files and description
- Extra gallery on imgur. (Don't send photos in email please.)
- Video on Youtube (this is the cleanest option for embedding imo, everything else I tried sucks.)
- 3D files: Whatever your go-to platform is.
That's it. Thanks in advance.