New year, new Atreyu. Rev2 with choc spacing by jcliment.
Published January 5, 2023
Jesus Climent published his latest Atreyu. After last year's Atreyu V1, Rev2 is a low-profile monoblock split keyboard with Choc spacing and some new features:
- New options for MCUs:
- Pro Micro: with this MCU the functionality of the keyboard is only reduced by not being able to use encoders.
- Elite-C, Elite-Pi, Puchi, Frood: all the functionality, i.e. OLED, encoders, all keys.
- Nice!Nano v2: all functionality plus wireless! (Some restrictions apply.)
- OLED screen support: pins for a 32x128 screen over the MCU
- Wireless support: Space for a battery, with power kill switch and pins for soldering the battery to the PCB, currently for a 500mAh
- 5 underglow LEDs (SK6812Mini-E slots) as status indicators.
Some pins are shared across the OLED, the encoders and the LEDs, so they require sacrificing one in favor of the other. E.g. in a board with OLED and LEDs, one can only have one encoder.
Different versions of the PCB will be released for different battery sizes. And Rev2 with MX spacing will be released soon.
Published on Thu 5th Jan 2023. Featured in KBD #110 (source).
This handwired monster is tentatively named the Phatty105
) and is based on a (surprise!) CRKBD. Committed by jamopopper
Brand new keyboard with Willow layout
by Hanachi. Posted by ykkap
The Osprey is xapheau
's open-source unibody ergonomic column-staggered keyboard.
The NEC M-System
was a Japanese input method and a series of word processor keyboards introduced in 1983. Posted by wj-zhe
The chocV by brickbots
is the 36-key low profile love child of the Horizon and BabyV keyboards.
shared his distinctive Thumbs Up! V2
keyboard with a raised thumb cluster.